May 4, 2018
We're back! Welcome to series 2 of Shoot Edit Chat Repeat. We have a fantastic series lined up for you with lots of amazing guests.
To kick things off, we have an episode with just us, chatting away in a cafe and answering all of your questions.
Here are some of the questions that we answer in this week's episode:
- How do you stay motivated in the early days when you don't have much business, as I find some days I struggle?
- What are you tips for getting into Personal Branding Photography and how to grow that side of my business?
- What is the most versatile lens?
- What lenses you you use and what F-stops?
- Do you use flash or any additional lighting?
- How do I use Instagram effectively?
- What is your client process?
- How do I give back?
- Why shouldn't second shooters use those images in their portfolio?
And we also chat about the topic of buying permits to shoot in
Also Vicki gets the giggles after Eddie talking about #clowns. You'll have to listen to understand!
Thank you to everyone who sent in questions. We have saved some to put to our guests this series.
And a massive thank you to our new sponsor for this episode,
Go to Folio Albums and enter the discount code 'SHOOTEDIT40' to get 40% off a studio sample album.
Please let us know what you think of this episode: