Mar 19, 2019
Welcome to episode 44 of Shoot Edit Chat Repeat, the podcast for
people photographers & creative entrepreneurs. Hosted by two
leading UK photographers, Vicki Knights & Eddie Judd.
We have a bumper episode for you this week! We are chatting to content marketing expert Sam Burgess all about Instagram in this episode.
In the intro and outro, we also talk about comparisonitus, procrastination and the Sony kit Vicki has been trying out...we were obviously feeling chatty this week!
The interview with Sam is packed with some brilliant advice
including the following:
- how important is it that small businesses are marketing their businesses on Instagram
- is it crucial that we have a beautifully curated Instagram grid
- how hashtags can help us to connect with new people
- should we be showing ourselves on our Instagram feeds? And should be have a professional shoot ourselves?
- is it ever ok to buy followers? (it was a strong no from Sam in case you're wondering!)
- Sam's top 3 tips to help business owners make the most of their time on Instagram
Thanks so much for sharing all of these fantastic tips with us Sam.
See Sam Burgess' Small & Mighty website here
Follow Sam Burgess on Instagram
Thank you to The Design Space for sponsoring this episode. Click here for lots of free information about how to be the boss of your own website and for 20% off all their products.
We'd love to know what you think of this episode: