Jun 4, 2018
In this week's episode we chat to the coach, author, motivational speaker and all round inspiring person, Susie Maguire.
We have a insightful (and rather deep!) chat with Susie about the following:
- why it's important to do scary things and how to step out of your comfort zone
- how to let your awesome out
- some great advice to any of you who are afraid to put yourself out there
- How to deal with the imposter syndrome and self-doubt
- why you should embrace all aspects of your personality, even those that you aren't so keen on
CAUTION ADVISED - there is some strong language in this episode
but not until 58 minutes in!
Thank you to The Design Space for sponsoring this episode. Click here for lots of free information about becoming the boss of your own website and to get 20% off all of their products.
Go to our Shoot Edit Chat Repeat website and sign up to our list so you don't miss out on any future events