Feb 13, 2019
We have just spent 3 brilliant days at the ClickAway photography conference in California. We interviewed some amazing guests while we were out there and can't wait to share the interviews with you.
First up, we have the talented wedding & family
photographer, Chloe Ramirez. Chloe's photos are just stunning and
ooze love and connection, so we made sure we sat down with her to
find out how she does it!
We chat about the following:
- do you need to separate family & wedding photography onto 2 separate websites, or can you show it all together
- why Chloe sees herself as a director and her subjects as the
actors during a shoot
- what kind of prompts Chloe gives to get natural reactions
- how she builds trust and rapport in her shoots to end on the intimate photos that she shows in her portfolio
- how Chloe has struggled with consistency in her business, and
how she overcame that
- her top 3 tips for new photographers just starting out
It's a lovely chat and we know you're going to get a lot from it.
You can see Chloe's website here
And follow Chloe on Instagram here
A huge thank you to Studio Ninja for sponsoring this episode. Use the code 'studioninja50' at checkout to get a massive 50% off your first year's subscription.
We'd love to know what you think of this episode: