Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to episode 59 of Shoot Edit Chat Repeat, the podcast for
people photographers. Hosted by two leading UK portrait
photographers, Vicki Knights & Eddie Judd.
In our Backchat feature we are answering a question all about
how to get through the busy season without burning out.
This week we are chatting to documentary family photographer,
Here are some of the topics we talk through....
- Why Antonina moved from lifestyle photography to a more documentary style
- How she finds the kind of clients who value this style of photography
- How her 'day in the life' sessions work
- Why she reverted from an all-in pricing model to session fee with products on top
- Her thoughts on online galleries vs in person sales
And lots more!
Thank you to Folio Albums for sponsoring this episode. Use the code ‘shootedit’ to get 40% off a studio sample album.
Vicki Knights has just opened up places to her 2020 Delight Retreat, an inspiring 3 day workshop for people photographers. You can see all of the details here.
Thank you to Shootproof online galleries for sponsoring Repeat Recs for this series. Get 25% off your first 12 months subscription by using the code SHOOTEDITCHATREPEAT. Here is the link to details.
This week's Repeat Recs
Vicki - Todoist app
Eddie - Using signatures as your email templates
We'd love to know what you think of this episode. Please leave us a review if you've enjoyed it, it helps other people to find the podcast.