Sep 19, 2018
This week we chat to wedding photographer and coach to the wedding industry, Faye Cornhill.
Faye is an expert on showing people how to price properly, we we talk to her all about the thorny issue of pricing and charging what you're worth. It's a really interesting chat which we know you're going to get so much out of.
We talk about the following:
- How should a brand new photographer on how they go about pricing their services?
- Advice to photographers who are struggling to charge what they need to.
- Whether it's important for photographers to keep an eye on what other local photographers are charging
- What should you do when you feel like everyone is cheaper than you and clients keep saying you're too expensive?
- Tips on managing finances?
And lots more! We really hope you find this episode useful.
See more of Faye's work here:
Faye Cornhill Wedding Photography
Here are our Repeat Recs for this episode:
Eddie: Fix Lightroom workshops
Vicki: The Design Space Facebook ads course. See more details here and use the code 'SHOOTEDIT20' to get 20% off the price.
Thank you to The Design Space for sponsoring this episode. Click here for lots of free information about how to be the boss of your own website and for 20% off all their products.
Tickets are selling fast to our first Shoot Edit Chat Repeat live event in London in January. See details and book your space here.
We’d love to know what you think of this episode...
Eddie’s Lightroom presets
Vicki’s photography training & retreats