Oct 15, 2018
We have a very special episode for you this week. This episode was recorded in front of a live audience at Canon UK headquarters.
In this episode we chat to award-winning family photographer Julia Boggio. Julia has run her luxury photography business in London for 13 years, has won multiple awards and has been a judge at WPPI in Las Vegas
We chat to her about the following:
- how Canon saved her photography career
- why she appeared on the Oprah Winfrey show and how it felt to dance with Patrick Swayze
- what changes she has seen in the photography industry over the past 13 years
- why it's important to speak to clients on the telephone
- why she thinks collaborating with other businesses is the most important thing you can do for your business, and tips on how to make them work
- 3 tips for new photographers just starting out
Plus lots more (including Julia singing an Ed Sheeran number and playing the ukulele at the end!)
Thank you to Canon for letting us record live in their offices.
And a huge thank you to Julia for sitting in the hot seat!
Thank you to Folio Albums
for sponsoring this episode. Use the code ‘shootedit’ to get 40%
off a studio sample album.
Get your tickets for our live Shoot Edit Chat Repeat panel event on 19th January here.
We’d love to know what you think of this episode
Eddie’s Lightroom presets
See behind the scenes of Vicki's 2018 Delight Retreat for family photographers