Feb 8, 2018
In this episode we are chatting to Jenny Johnston who is Group Marketing Manager at 3XM.
We talk about:
- how Jenny schedules her social media effectively so that she's not spending all week creating posts
- why she believes social media is more important for your business than SEO
- what kind of posts do best on Facebook and whether you should pay to promote them
- whether blogging is still important
- whether it's necessary to have a pretty grid in Instagram
- how Facebook's latest announcement could affect your business page
So as you can see we get through a lot! Really hope you find it useful.
The social media book that we talk about at the end is called
Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
We'd love you to get in touch and let us know what social media works for you.
We'd love to hear from you!
Thank you to The Design Space for sponsoring this episode. Click here to get lots of free courses and a handy 20% off all of their products.
To help other people find the show please subscribe, rate and
leave us a review. They really do help and we love reading
Eddie's Lightroom Presets
Vicki's photographer training