Sep 18, 2018
Welcome to Series 3 of Shoot Edit Chat Repeat! We have a fab series lined up for you with lots of amazing guests.
To kick things off, we have an episode with just us, Vicki & Eddie, chatting away in a cafe and answering some of the questions that you've sent in.
Here are some of the questions that we answer in this week's episode:
- What tips do you have to keep a healthy balance between home and work life?
- How much time should I be spending on Instagram in order to grow my business?
- Is it important to try and win awards?
- Do you feel you need to constantly grow and evolve to have longevity in the photography business?
- What are your favourite kind of shoots and why?
- How do you find your editing style, and should I use presets?
Thank you to everyone who sent in questions. We couldn't fit in
all of them so will try and answer more during the rest of the
Thank you to Folio Albums for sponsoring this episode. Use the code ‘shootedit’ to get 40% off a studio sample album.
See our Shoot Edit Chat Repeat website here (with thanks to The Design Space for creating it)
We’d love to know what you think of this episode
Eddie’s Lightroom presets